As a Customer Service Representative, you will be an important part of a department with twenty dedicated employees, where you work closely with nine of them. This position key responsibility is to provide high level customer service to Ecolean customers demand and ensure that repro technical printing, graphical design communication is fulfilled according to Ecolean standard and customer expectations.
- This position is the frontline interface with Ecolean packaging material customers. Customer satisfaction: Always set the customer first in priority, provide service according to agreements and agreed lead times.
- Communicate and coordinate customer inquiries and demands with back office and other interfaces in Ecolean, and secure that the needed feedback to these inquiries are given within agreed time back to the customer, with an excellent mindset of service attitude. Handle complaints, provide appropriate solutions and alternatives within the time limits, and follow up to ensure resolution.
- This position has a core responsible working with customer repro and design. Communication and expedition with customer, graphical supplier and internal interfaces every day. Ensure that repro, graphical design communication is fulfilled according to Ecolean standard and customer expectations.
- Success in this position means full understanding of Ecolean system to the customer. Have a solid education and/or background in repro and graphical design, along with a very clear mindset of how to give service to customers on time according to request.
- This person is a true team player. Where we support and take care of each other in the everyday work. Working Ecolean values and code of conduct is a part of this position corner stones.
- The position is a member in the Swedish customer service team, working closely with the team leader of customer service. Reporting directly to the line manager of customer service and logistics.
WHO ARE YOU?
We are looking for you who probably have a higher education in, graphical design and repro or have equivalent knowledge acquired from working experience. You probably have three to four years of practical experience in both customer service, graphical design and repro work. You have the ability to provide great customer support, knowledge of reprographics operations and functions.
As a person, you have a positive attitude, are service-oriented and like to take responsibility. You need to be a good problem solver with a great ability to work together. We also see that you have a good communicative ability as well as an endurance that may be needed in challenging situations. You are analytical, goal- and result-oriented and have a holistic view.
- Proven Customer Service experience
- Education and experience from working with graphical design and Repro
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Knowledge of reprographics operations and functions
- You are analytical, goal- and result-oriented and have a holistic view
- Experience from working in production industry on international level
- Good knowledge in written and spoken English and Swedish
- Ability to interact with a team and a diverse group in a professional manner
- Ability to handle multiple tasks along with strong organizational skills
Daily collaboration with internal stakeholders: Customer Support and Logistics, Sales, Production, Production planning, Procurement, Finance, Quality and others. Daily work coordinated with team leaders within the team. Reporting to Regional Customer Service and Logistics Manager.
Cooperation and communication with our Repro agency, customers, agents and representatives, necessary to fulfil the scope of the duties and responsibilities.
WHAT DO WE OFFER?
Ecolean is expanding and is now looking for a Customer Service Representative to our Customer Service and logistics department to be based at our headquarters in Helsingborg, Sweden. This position is a permanent position.
PHYSICAL DEMAND AND WORKING ENVIRONMENT
Special conditions like significant physical demands (e.g. mobility, manual handling, personal protective equipment requirements etc.) General working environment (e.g. office, production, off site etc.)
- Normal landscape office environment at Ecolean customer support and logistics department with occasional visits to the production and warehouse areas requiring safety awareness of forklift movements.
APPLICATION AND CONTACT
Are you the one we're looking for? Apply no later than February 5, but do not wait with your application as selection and interviews take place on an ongoing basis and we will fill the position once we have found the right candidate. If you have any questions about this position, please contact Customer support & Transport Manager Elin Torshed at firstname.lastname@example.org, by phone +46 727 24 36 48
Ecolean AB has a collective bargaining agreement. At Ecolean, we always make sure to offer good and competitive working conditions.