Do you want to be part of realizing the circular economy for our flexible packaging solutions? Ecolean has a well-defined sustainability program and is about to step up even further with our 2030 targets in place. One of the main focus areas is recyclability and circular economy. Ecolean is expanding and is now looking for a Recycling Project Manager to be based at our headquarters in Helsingborg. For the right candidate this is an amazing opportunity to make a huge difference.
What´s it all about:
As Recycling Project Manager at Ecolean you will participate in fulfilling Ecolean’s strategic sustainability objectives regarding circular economy. You will work actively to increase the recyclability of flexible plastic packaging on relevant markets. The ideal candidate will bring experience from recyclability, waste management and/or sustainability. Your main tasks and responsibilities will include:
- Participate in networks to support recyclability of flexible packaging.
- Identify new relevant collaborations and partners to support recycling.
- Cooperate with Regional Directors across the organization to support and implement recycling solutions on the markets.
- Lead the planning process of new recycling programs including assessing feasibility, planning potential projects, and implementing appropriate projects.
- Create a full picture of existing recycling infrastructure, design guidelines, and requirements on Ecolean´s markets.
- Stay up to date with new technologies and solutions, for example chemical recycling.
- Support Sales and Marketing regarding recyclability issues on different markets.
- Take part in and support other areas related to Ecolean’s sustainability programme.
The position is full-time and based at our Headquarters in Helsingborg. You will report directly to our Sustainability Director. The position will include travel to our different markets (app. one week every second month).
What we are looking for
To succeed in this role, we believe you have a relevant education within the environmental area or similar. You are familiar with relevant environmental regulations, and certifications and it is in your DNA to stay up to date regarding developments in green technology, recycling and waste reduction.
We believe you have some experience from waste and recycling industry. Knowledge from packaging and/or plastic industry is meritorious.
As a person you are autonomous, pragmatic, thorough, communicative and a good team player. You do also have a strong drive and a continuous improvement mind-set.
Since English is our corporate language, we expect you to have a high professional knowledge and be able to speak, read and write freely when interacting with your international colleagues.
Why work with us?
We offer a warm and welcoming workplace in a newly renovated office, with room for ideas, discussions, and development of yourself as well as your initiatives. Our sustainability approach is strong, and you will get a lot of freedom and responsibility in this role. If you are looking to be part of a thriving company with great focus on sustainability and innovation, where you can grow and make your mark on the future of packaging – this is the place for you.
In this recruitment process, we cooperate with the recruitment company ComCube. If you are interested and match the profile, please send us a cover letter and a CV where you describe your experience and expertise in the areas outlined above. If you have any questions regarding the recruitment process or the position, you are very welcome to contact Helena Heijmink, 070 554 03 42, email@example.com or Helena Fransson, 070 554 05 04, who are our consultants in this process. Please apply for the position as soon as possible (this is an ongoing selection).