Location: Helsingborg, Sweden
Group Business Controller
The Group Business Controller will ensure that Ecolean is well prepared for the continued international growth and be a speaking partner to Financial Director and local management. You will be leading a team of two controllers based in Helsingborg.
As Group Business Controller you will have the overall responsibility for business controlling activities within the Ecolean Group. This includes the development of the Group’s operational financial model, lead the financial planning cycles from target setting to provide insightful and proactive analytics on group performance and trends to executive management. You’re also expected to lead or participate in various projects relating to Group’s priorities, such as integration projects and greenfield operations.
Your responsibilities include:
- Develop the Group’s operational financial model, to ensure consistent internal financial reporting that provides insights and supports the right business decisions and priorities.
- Drive the development of BI and analytics capabilities within the finance function
- Lead the financial planning process from a group perspective. This includes group reporting, as well as analytical output and target setting
- Provide insightful financial analysis to senior management that in an effective and efficient manner gives factual information about the Group’s performance. Identify and proactively identify trends and provide suggestions to maximize profitability
- Responsible for managing execution and implementation of selected process and performance improvement initiatives in line with strategy. Lead or participate in various ad-hoc projects relating to the current Group priorities.
- Develop and present business cases in investment projects
- Support and implement best practice in the subsidiaries
- Lead and develop the controlling team
To be successful in this position you have excellent analytical skills and the ability to have holistic and strategic mindset but can also act hands on. You have a high level of business understanding and business acumen together with excellent communication and interpersonal skills, including ability to influence stakeholders and lead people on different level in the organization. You are willing to take responsibility and prepare decision-making materials under complex circumstances as well as having the ability to work under tight deadlines in a fast-paced environment.
We wish that you have the following experience:
- Degree in Finance, Business administration or similar
- Solid track record of controlling and financial analysis in an international environment
- Leadership experience
Ecolean was founded in 1996 in Helsingborg, Sweden. Innovation has always been fundamental for Ecolean. The concept of using a minimal amount of raw material to produce a unique flexible lightweight package and a filling system has been established by people with great knowledge and long experience within the global packaging industry. Today Ecolean is a fast growing and globally expanding company that continuously develops its products in order to meet new customer and consumer demands. Ecolean has commercial activities in 30 countries, the largest markets being China, Russia and Pakistan. Ecolean employs close to 300 people and has it headquarter in Helsingborg, Sweden.
Ref nr: 5929
Application Deadline: Send us your application as soon as possible as we are continuously interviewing candidates in this assignment