The In-store battle between brands is getting fiercer by the minute and knowing how to gain the shopper’s attention is the key to successful sales. On March 26th, Shopper Marketing expert Martin Moström will give an inspiring and hands-on crash course in the highly important field of Shopper Marketing, at a seminar in Ecolean’s stand at the Anuga FoodTec trade fair in Cologne.
In store success is about interrupting shopper habits and leading the customer in new directions. Studies show that a vast majority of shoppers only take a few seconds to make up their minds on which product to put in their shopping bag, making Shopper Marketing an increasingly important field for FMCG companies.
– Most decisions made by shoppers in stores are based on habits. So if you are to succeed in becoming a shelf hero, your product and in-store marketing needs to turn off the shopper’s auto pilot. Which is easier said than done. But by no means impossible if you know how to, says Martin Moström, strategic advisor Retail House.
– Having good and attractive products in innovative packaging is naturally imperative, but to succeed in today’s competitive market place you need to step into the shopper’s and retailer’s mind set. Many companies know this, but turning awareness into action isn’t always easy. That’s why we want to share our insights in Shopper Marketing with our customers and partners, helping them and their products to be even more successful, says Anna Annerås, Marketing Director Ecolean.
Presentation “How to win the In-store battle – a crash course in Shopper Marketing”
- Date: Thursday March 26th, 2015
- Time: 11.00-11:30 CET and 15.00-15.30 CET
- Location: Ecolean’s stand E070 in Hall 7.1 at Anuga FoodTec
The presentation will be held by Mr Martin Moström, from the Shopper Marketing agency Retail House. Mr Moström is a leading expert in Shopper Marketing, advising global clients such as Nikon, J&J and Nespresso.